Add RunMyProcess to your Google Apps domain:
RunMyProcess for Google Apps, at $40/user/year is a cloud-based Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that allows users to design, run, and manage business processes, and easily integrate these into Google Apps. Some features include:
- Intuitive Design: Familiar point-and-click, drag-and-drop interface requires no knowledge of coding and provides examples of processes to help new designers get started.
- Custom Processes: Users can add their own, custom process to their existing Google Apps service.
- Custom Gadgets: Create custom gadgets and integrate them into Google Apps or any web page.
- Task Execution: Because RunMyProcess integrates directly into Google Apps, users can execute tasks directly from any Google App, such as Gmail or Google Sites.
- Seamless Integration: RunMyProcess has over 1,200 connectors, meaning it can easily integrate with Google Apps and a large number of other systems.
- Security: RunMyProcess operates on a secure channel with AWS infrastructure, regular backups and replication, and is continually tested for functionality.
Companies are using RunMyProcess to build applications that are completely integrated with Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Sites, and Calendar. As the SSO is fully supported, applications fit seamlessly into the company work environment. Some examples of what customers are doing with Google Apps and RunMyProcess:
- Human Resources: Employee on-boarding applications that allow input and approvals from managers, IT and logistics teams and HR. Internal job posting and hiring process workflows integrated into Intranet on Google Sites.
- Finance and Administration: Applications managing expense reporting, capital expenditure approvals, purchase orders. Integrate these workflows into spreadsheets, generate reports in Google Sites, integrate the approved expenditures directly into the company ERP or other systems.
- Field service applications: Applications used by field services team to fill out reports on site via tablet pc including photo uploads from the field.
- Saas Integration: Sales orders and new contracts processed from Salesforce, validated then stored in Google Docs, before being automatically integrated into ERP.